B complex injection is very crucial for maintaining our overall function of the body. Vitamin B-complex consists of B-vitamins which includes B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6. Each B-vitamin is essential in optimizing your overall body function.
At Evergreen Rehab and Wellness clinic, we have a licensed Naturopathic Doctor that can administer the B complex injection. Before any injections, a thorough analysis is done to find the root cause of the disease. A holistic approach is applied to treat the real cause of the disease and not only its symptoms.
B Complex injection is ideal especially if you are having this type of vitamin deficiency. To know more about B vitamins deficiency and how the B complex injection works, please discover it below.
To know if B Complex is ideal for you, don’t hesitate to contact us. Book for an Assessment Today!
Symptoms of Low B Vitamins
Although you may get enough B-vitamins through having a balanced diet, But, there are possibilities that some people can have deficiency. And, below are the known symptoms of having low B-vitamins.
- Numbness or tingling on your feet or hands
- Experiencing Fatigue and Weakness
- Having an Anemia
- Having skin rashes and scaly skin on the lips
- Getting cracks around your mouth
- Having Swollen Tongue
- Experiencing abdominal cramps
But, remember if you have any of the symptoms mentioned above, it is essential that you get checked first by a health practitioner.
At Evergreen Rehab and Wellness, our Naturopathic Doctor will have a thorough assessment before conducting a treatment.
What is B Complex Injection?
B complex injection is a sterile solution which is made up of essential vitamins in the vitamin B group, including B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6
Main components of B Complex injection.
- Vitamin B1 ( Thiamine Hcl) - It helps the body to properly use carbohydrates as energy. It helps in our body function, especially with the nerve, muscle, and heart.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5-Phosphate Sodium) - It helps in breaking down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins which is also necessary for energy production.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) - It helps to maintain healthy skin, nerves, and digestion. It also plays a key role in energy production and cell health.
- Vitamin B5 (Dexpanthenol) - It helps in treating skin disorders. It can soothe inflamed skin to relieve itching and soreness.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) - This helps the body for the metabolism of sugar, fats, and proteins. It is required for the proper development and growth of our brain, nerves, skin, and other parts of the body.
What are the Overall Benefits of B Complex Injection?
When B complex is injected within the body, it can help your body function and specifically provide the following benefits:
- It can help you boost your energy.
- It helps with sleep
- It supports brain and nerve function
- It also supports cardiovascular health
- It helps with your mood
- It helps to regulate hormone and PMS symptoms
At Evergreen Rehab and Wellness, our main goal is to discover the root cause of your diseases. We ensure that you’ll be provided with a personalized treatment plan that is safe and effective for your condition.
We provide Naturopathic Medicine in Coquitlam, Surrey, and surrounding areas. If you have any questions about our services, feel free to get in touch!