Experience high-quality physiotherapy treatment and expert care right in the comfort of your home. Our registered Physiotherapists will deliver standard physio treatment via secure and easy technology.
“A BC study found 79 percent of patients who had a virtual visit said the quality of care was the same as an in-person visit. About 91 percent said that online visits helped them with the health issue for which they needed the appointment.”
– Canada Health Infoway
How Online Physiotherapy Service Can Help
Online physiotherapy or virtual physiotherapy or Telephysio is administered by a registered physiotherapist using telehealth technology. This one of our Telerehab services. You can able to get the help that you need especially in this time of pandemic or COVID-19. This is the safest and much convenient option to high-risk group or those are required to undergo mandatory isolation.
Accessing the standard physiotherapy sessions is now possible right in the comfort of your own home. Even you are in a remote location, you can now conveniently and effectively manage your injuries and recovery with online physiotherapy. Our registered Physiotherapists will help you get out of pain and create an effective recovery plan for your injuries so that you can go back on doing what you love. Simply, allow us to deliver quality physiotherapy services in times that can’t come to our clinic.
During the online session, your physiotherapist will do a one-on-one assessment, treatment, and coaching. Thus, online physiotherapy still means personal treatment. As featured in the study above, it shows online physio is a viable option for in-person treatment.
A Standard Online Physiotherapy Session Includes:
- Taking through history for your concerns
- Actively listen to your concerns and primary complaints
- Diagnose your injury or condition
- Conduct careful observations of posture, range of motion and movement
Treatment & Coaching
- Self management strategies
- Education on help alleviate your symptoms
- Create, demonstrate and monitor home exercises
- Keep track of patient progress on prescribed exercises
Our Online Physiotherapy Service is Ideal for people who:
- Can’t come to our clinic location due to physical condition and environmental factors such as the pandemic
- Want to save time and have a convenient way of accessing a physiotherapy service
- Living in remote or rural areas or even located overseas
- Given restrictions to travel due to current injury or disability
- Don’t have a physiotherapy service within the current location
- Would like to have a second opinion from an expert physiotherapist
Why Use Evergreen Online Physiotherapy?
We have professional physiotherapists who are registered and skilled that will help you in creating a custom program for your injuries or pain management. They will create a program catered according to your needs – empowering you to embrace a healthy, natural, and pain-free life.
Our physiotherapists are keen on helping you to get back on the things that you love. They have extensive experience in providing either in-person or online consultations or treatment plans. Thus, you can count us when you need to have a suitable program – the one that you need the most for your recovery even you’re in a remote location.
How Online Physio Works?
When you opted for an online physiotherapy session, you will have a private one-on-one session using PhysiApp which is free to use. This app uses encrypted technology, which is why it’s 100% safe and secure.
It only involves four steps to get you started. You will start by booking online or you may also ask about your online physiotherapy over the phone or by sending us an email. Then you just need to fill out an intake or consent form prior to your appointment. This form will be emailed to you once you have booked online or via our email or phone. Within the scheduled appointment it’s now time to get ready with your device which is compatible with your desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone. Then it’s time to get ready for your online physiotherapy session.
When preparing for your scheduled session, it is essential that you have a quiet place and a space that is ideal to do some basic movements or exercises. Also, don’t forget to wear active clothing and use a yoga mat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Online Physiotherapy is effective in treating individuals having musculoskeletal and sports injuries. Among these conditions are:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Hip Pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Knee pain such as runner’s knee, patella tendon pain, meniscus tears and osteoarthritis
- Pre-op and post-surgical rehab
- Sport injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Muscle strain and weakness
- Needs Posture correction
- Strength and conditioning programs
- Injuries associated with motor-vehicle accidents
- Jaw pain and clicking
- Ankle sprains
If you have other conditions not stated, you can still contact us for clarification.
As of March 26th, 2020, we are confirmed to directly bill to
- Canada Life (Great-West Life)
- Medavie Blue Cross
As more insurance providers have not confirmed their coverage for telehealth, we advise you to check with your provider directly.
From assessment, consultation and treatment are done using the PhysiApp. There will be a dedicated chat room - we will email you the log-in details. As we start the online session, we will have the video chat using this app and also the place where we can communicate.
Our physiotherapists will provide you with self-management strategies and education to help you alleviate your symptoms. They will also create, demonstrate, and monitor home exercises and most importantly will keep track of your progress. They will provide active rehab programs that will help you go back on working the things you love.
Prior to attending your virtual physiotherapy session, you must have:
- Either of the following devices: a desktop with a webcam, a tablet or a smartphone
- Download the PhysiApp from the App Store or Play Store which is free or you may download it via https://www.physiapp.com/
- Access to the internet
- A room which is quiet and where you can perform the exercise safely
- Active clothing and a yoga mat