James Kyung Kim is a Registered Massage Therapist at Evergreen Rehab & Wellness Coquitlam. James is a registered massage therapist who is an active member of CMTBC.
Also, he is an active instructor for the RMT program at Langara College (Vancouver), WCCMT (New Westminster), and a CMTBC CE course instructor of Biomechanics and Deep Tissue Massage Therapy. He is proficient in deep tissue manipulation, joint mobilization, trigger point release, mechanical reduction of pressure of soft tissue, postural correction, and performing special stretching including proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation stretching.
He focuses on treating the following musculoskeletal disorders:
- Chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain
- Functional Scoliosis for postural improvement & pain management
- Head Forward Posture for postural improvement & pain management
- Tingling and numbness in hands caused by Thoracic Outlet Syndrome or brachial nerve pinching.
- Frozen Shoulder
- Biceps Brachii Tendinitis and the other types of tendinitis
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis) & Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Pain, tingling, & numbness into the glut, leg & foot caused by Piriformis Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Pain management for Musicians (James is also a pianist in advanced level, so that he understands the biomechanics and ergonomics as well as musculoskeletal issues of musicians.)
- MVA injury & sports injury recovery