Andrew Chung is a Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac) and registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner (R.TCM.P) with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMA).
Andrew was born and grew up in Seoul, South Korea and moved to Canada in 2014. He obtained his TCMP license in 2020 and is currently a Doctoral candidate at Tzu Chi International College of TCM. He also holds a Bachelor of Science in engineering from Yonsei University, Seoul.
On a daily basis, Andrew will treat pain, sports injuries, stress, insomnia, depression, skin issues, women’s health and many more. In practice, he often integrates various other modalities in his treatment protocol to help bring optimal results to his patients. Acupuncture, herbal medicine, Gua sha, cupping, and trigger point therapy are just some of the modalities he uses in his practice.
Andrew is an instructor for the PCU College for third-year TCM students. Currently, he is working at Evergreen Rehab & Wellness – Langley.
- Graduated from Yonsei University with, Major in Science (B.Sc)
- Graduated from PCU College (D.Ac) (Hons)
- Graduated from Tzu Chi International College of TCM (D.TCMP)
- Doctoral candidate from Tzu Chi International College of TCM in 2023
- Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac.)
- Registered TCM Practitioner (R.TCM.P.)